Designed for mid-span and end stripping on primary and secondary utility cables.
- Well-balanced tool has low friction parts & ergonomic handles to reduce effort & potential strain from repetitive stripping functions.
- Recessed blade increases safety & is easily replaced.
- Blade depth & angle are adjustable for greatest range of applications.
- Detachable, ergonomic handles for use in tight spaces.
- Standard & EPR optimized blades easily accommodate various jacket & insulation materials.
- Optional blade depth gauge provides positive depth control while making blind cuts during mid-span applications.
||Primary Distribution Overhead, Primary Distribution Underground, Secondary Distribution, Tree Wire, Spacer Cables
|Min. Cable Outer Diameter
||0.5″ (12.7 mm)
|Max. Cable Outer Diameter
||2.5″ (63.5 mm)
||12″ (304.8 mm)
||3 lb (1.36 kg)